Monday, March 31, 2008

2.27.08

Seen in the ladies room today:

:If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie”.

Many LOL’s ensued following the posting of these little signs.

It reminds me of the one my stepdad had posted near our family pool:
“This is our OOL.
Notice there is no P in it.
Please keep it that way”

In other news, I’m being mentally reevaluated and starting with a new therapist that specializes in female bipolar patients and she is also a well-known grief counselor. The one i had seen is very nice but she works mostly with children, so she found me a Big Girl therapist *grin*.

I have been doing better with this whole mourning thing. I have noticed that people don’t like dealing with a friend in mourning. I had someone actually contact me and say they had a hard time dealing with what i am going through and to not be offended if they don’t respond to me the way they used to. I said, no problem. Because i have the support i need in my family alone and anything extra is just icing on the cake. I appreciate the internet hugs and words of support so very much. I can imagine it’s not fun to read 8 million posts about how sad i am and i really don’t want to be Eeyore/Morrissey all the time, you know?? It’s easy to smile when i think of Bill, because all he did was make me happy/laugh. So don’t be afraid, I’m doing ok. Really. This sucks, but i have to take my father’s advice and do what it takes to be well right now. my family needs me, my friends need me, my job needs me.

It’s so freaking busy here i don’t know how i even find time to eat lunch most days. I enjoy it though. I am doing well in the eyes of my co workers and Boss. My cognitive issues don’t seem to be affecting things here...though i did call my one co worker by the wrong name. i was so mortified!

No comments: