Monday, March 31, 2008

Hi There *waves*

i just posted a bunch from my Live Journal and thought it would be helpful to those who might come across me here. i want to know more people and write about things for more people and some days it seems like no one really reads my Live Journal. SO back to my blog.


here is a little bit more about me...

1.What was the last gift you received? A big box of scrap booking supplies from my stepmommie.
2.What was the occasion? Easter

3.What is your favorite love song? The Luckiest

4. Who was the last person you hugged? DeeDee

5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes. I did this morning!

6. Do opt for Truth or Dare? I opt for Cake or Death.

7. Have you ever regretted either choice? Not yet!

8. What on your body currently hurts? THIS THING ON MY BABY TOE. OWIE!

9. When was the last time you met some one new? A few weeks ago
10. What should you be doing right now? It’s free time – this is cool.

11. Does store security follow you? Only when one of the team had a crush on me at Target
12. What is your name spelled backwards? Reffinej srevart

13. What is your name spelled sideways? I can’t type it.
14. Did you ever lick a 9-Volt Battery? No
15. What’s your favorite comic strip? I love Mutts and Get Fuzzy and Zippy and my guilty pleasure is ‘for better or for worse’.
16. Do you always wear clean socks and underwear? yes
17. When was the last time you skipped in public? On the ferry pretending to be a pirate with Cassie.

18. Do you still laugh at I Love Lucy? Yes. Especially when Ethel and Fred argue.

19. Have you ever worn the same thing for an entire weekend? Hah yes
20. Name some one with the same birthday as you. Gillian Anderson!
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Just regular coffee. Sometimes one of those Vanilla Creme things.
22. If you were a light source, which would you be? A campfire
23. What is your motto for life? Keep on keeping on.

24. Do you think animals have real feelings? Yes

25. Does love conquer all? Yes

26. Do you believe in Karma? Absolutely!! But i didn’t learn it from Carson Daly like Earl did.
27. What do you think killed the dinosaurs? Serial killers.
28. Do real psychics exist? I don’t know.

29. What is in the backseat of your car right now? Cassie’s seat, toys, books and scarves.

30. How many times were you Student of the Month in elementary school? I was never Student of the Month but i was Artist of the month in 3rd grade!! They displayed 6 or so pieces of my work :) i was so excited!!
Cassidy on Easter Sunday...Cassidy in a dress?!?! WOW!


No comments: